Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is ISO Main Movie Direct Play coming soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is ISO Main Movie Direct Play coming soon?

With DMS 1.x, there was a 'main movie mode' for a library of ISO files, it would give the option of playing the main movie directly instead of launching the java blu ray menu.

Will this feature return?

Yes, Ting has said that it will.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Basementjack View Post
      With DMS 1.x, there was a 'main movie mode' for a library of ISO files, it would give the option of playing the main movie directly instead of launching the java blu ray menu.

Will this feature return?
      hi, this function is be added, but if some ISO files not be analysised correctly, the cannot provide playing mode to selected.

All of your source files have this problem or just some files ?

Comment

All have the problem I have it set to ask which mode, but it does not ask for any movie.

What I observe for each movie is the little startup animation that we see when a blu-ray java menu system is being loaded, followed by the blu-ray menu.

I have tried changing the setting that controls if they auto play main movie/ask/blu-ray menu, but the behavior is the same for all 3, it just loads the blu-ray menu.

All ISO files are stored on a network share.
        Last edited by Basementjack; 05-06-2019, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Basementjack View Post
          All have the problem I have it set to ask which mode, but it does not ask for any movie.

What I observe for each movie is the little startup animation that we see when a blu-ray java menu system is being loaded, followed by the blu-ray menu.

I have tried changing the setting that controls if they auto play main movie/ask/blu-ray menu, but the behavior is the same for all 3, it just loads the blu-ray menu.

All ISO files are stored on a network share.
          Can you send the log to me ? thanks.

Comment

Hi Ting, I just sent a PM

Comment

Working...
            X