Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS Local WebAPP

Hello all,

I've noticed that the webapp seems like it is truncated at the bottom in my web browser. I've tried Microsoft's, Chrome, and 2 different versions of Firefox. In the screen shot below I have not cut off the bottom to make it look odd, this is how the posters look.

bottom of page looks cut off

Good feedback Shaggy, thanks. I had not noticed this.
    Please use the thread prefix, I have added it to your post.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

In my local access using \\Android_******:32080/#/index my poster wall has duplicates and a 'shift' on some of the thumbnails(..see second row). I am using v2001. I get the same results using IE, Chrome and Brave. I have 'Cleared Data' multiple times and rebuilt library...same results.
      . Click image for larger version  Name:	1.JPG Views:	1 Size:	12.0 KB ID:	367552
      Last edited by Dead Eye; 05-03-2019, 10:47 AM.

Comment

I have the same problem

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggy6977 View Post
          Hello all,

I've noticed that the webapp seems like it is truncated at the bottom in my web browser. I've tried Microsoft's, Chrome, and 2 different versions of Firefox. In the screen shot below I have not cut off the bottom to make it look odd, this is how the posters look.

bottom of page looks cut off

Can you give more information about this problem, I am not sure it, if you can provide the screen shot which have the tag of problem is better.

Comment

Originally posted by Dead Eye View Post
            In my local access using \\Android_******:32080/#/index my poster wall has duplicates and a 'shift' on some of the thumbnails(..see second row). I am using v2001. I get the same results using IE, Chrome and Brave. I have 'Cleared Data' multiple times and rebuilt library...same results.
            . Click image for larger version Name:	1.JPG Views:	1 Size:	12.0 KB ID:	367552
            Did you have the dupilcates posters in TV App ? and the image is smaller

Comment

Ting, The only folder I let get scraped is the 'Movies' folder, I don't really have a lot of TV stuff. The scraper has enough problems and inaccuracies without letting it scan everything that I have on the internal drive so I use that .nomedia file trick on every other directory except the movie folder.

I set the grid size to small(...see top right) and since you brought that up can you see if that 'View' selection can be saved or 'stickyed'? I keep having to set that when viewing the poster wall either through local access or the web viewer. I do not get duplicates or the 'shift' in the web view.

Comment

I have send this problem to the developer of WebApp, maybe will be fixed in next version.

Thanks report.

Comment

Well Ting, I did get rid of the duplicates by removing the path that I added that pointed to the only folder that I let the scraper scrape (//mnt/sata/sata2/Movies). There is one path that is built in that can't be deleted that points to the root of the internal HDD and is set to 'MIX'. I added the other path and set it's content descriptor to 'MOVIES', once I deleted it and did a 'update library' the duplicates disappeared.

The 'Row Shift' is still there and seems to be random. It doesn't do this on columns just rows.

I updated to v2002.

Just to verify...is this version 7 of the Android operating system? If so where is it stated? I checked the 'About' and looked around in the advanced settings and didn't see it.
                  Last edited by Dead Eye; 05-05-2019, 11:12 AM. Reason: Added question about OS version.

Comment

same issue, duplicate movies..

Comment

Did you add a path to the library gerrardjamie?

Comment

Originally posted by ting View Post

Can you give more information about this problem, I am not sure it, if you can provide the screen shot which have the tag of problem is better.
                        Not sure what your asking to be tagged, look at the bottom of the screenshot I posted. The scroll bar is pulled all the way down to the bottom of the screen and the posters look like they have been cut off short of what they should be.

Comment

This problem has been fixed in new beta v2003, and also add the cache for WebApp, which improve the speed when back the previous page.

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks ting.

I'll check it out

Comment

Ting,

Unfortunately, v2003 has not fixed the truncated web page problem for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X