Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 2.0.0.2 so far..............

My 2.0.0.2 experence so far...........

Followed guide to delete/clean all data.

Installed 2.0.0.2

Logged out/logged back in just in case.

Scraped all movies on internal HDD no problem, and added all posters correct and in correct language. (105 UHD movies)

Tried to add NAS path (via movie server) where most of my movies are stored and kept coming up with an unknown error

I could not get it to get past this error screen via the movie server, I then went via pc to local library (192.168.x.xx:32080) and manually added the paths to the different folders
    I keep my movies, they then showed up on the movie server

Rebuild library, and 409 movies showing with collections and TV series.

Once finished I ended up with about 10 movie posters that needed changing (showing older version of movie for example) but all re-scraped fine, Got 2 movies from 1.0.3.8 that would
    never show the correct poster whatever I did now showing correct (nice one)

Only issues I can see up to now are I have 1 TV series (Max and Paddys Road to Nowhere) is stuck in videos and I cannot find the correct poster and move it (was fine in 1.0.3.8)

The only other things I have seen so far are that the posters on the wall dont show the Red UHD or 3D tags, and when you click on a movie the tags that showed
    4K - Dolby Atmos - DTS X - DTS HD - Dolby- etc etc are no longer there (I think this is a known issue tho???)

Overall I think its a positive update for sure (although 1.0.3.8 was working fine for me) A few tweaks here and there and this movie server might actually come into its own at long last

I am going to try and stream a UHD over the network with this 2.0.0.2 as I always had stuttering issues with any of the v1 firmwares, I dont know if this was looked at when doing
    the V2 beta and I know a few people had the same issues and posted on the forum about it, but it would be nice if it isnt fixed if it could also be looked at before the final release is let out, so
    I dont have to dedicate the internal HDD for UHD movies.

Cheers.

Thanks for the feedback, for problems with the scraper Ting has requested an upload of the log generator output zip when you have time.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X