Will not update to 2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will not update to 2002

I have cleaned the data as described several times. I have downloaded the update.zip file several times just to ensure I got the correct file. I have placed the USD Stick in the USB3 port just I have done with the 103X updates. I select the USB Drive and tell the the system YES to update. After the system restarts and I go back to setting and check I am STILL at ver 1037. Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks

Strange that it goes through the update without updating????
    Are you using the same USB stick that has other updates on them? I have updated all V2XXX versions and didn't have to update as 'update.zip', try dropping the .zip. Did not see that you checked the MD5 checksum for this upgrade, might want to check that also. You can get a free copy to check it with.....google WinMD5.

Comment

Thanks for advise still no joy. MD5 checksum is good. When I remove the .ZIP the Movie Server tells me update file available. I am using the same stick as before. It is a USB3 stick going into the USB3 port.

Comment

I am now updated!!
        The Movie Server did NOT like the USB3 stick.
        I used a USB2 stick and it updated.

Comment

The stick may have been formatted using a non-supported file system. Also, for updates I use the USB2.0 jack on the DMS.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

For what it's worth I've used a USB 3 stick in the blue port on the back of the DMS and it's worked fine.

Comment

I am having a problem upgrading my DMS as well to v2.0.0.2. The support channel has been less than helpful on my issue. After tons of reboots and retries, the one helpful thing support recommended was to check the hash. Bingo, that was the answer The MD5 did not match what was on the forum. I DLed from he forum, I thought I was okay. Now no one can give me an alternate location to downloadthe file. This is a new unit about a month old. and I have been fussing with it ever since. I'm tire of dumpster diving in Videos to find a movie I want to watch. PLEASE HELP!?!

Comment

Originally posted by eelloyd View Post
                I am having a problem upgrading my DMS as well to v2.0.0.2. The support channel has been less than helpful on my issue. After tons of reboots and retries, the one helpful thing support recommended was to check the hash. Bingo, that was the answer The MD5 did not match what was on the forum. I DLed from he forum, I thought I was okay. Now no one can give me an alternate location to downloadthe file. This is a new unit about a month old. and I have been fussing with it ever since. I'm tire of dumpster diving in Videos to find a movie I want to watch. PLEASE HELP!?!
                Please using some download tools to download the beta version, and please check md5 value, if the file is correct, the upgrade should no problem.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X