A few issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few issues.

First, I have tried several betas and always go back to 1.0.1.0. But trying to stay in the 2.x.x.x now.
    1. ALL of my ISO files that played fine have AUDIO issues. That is, I cannot hear any of the actual sound, just a loud humming almost like a film projector sound at a higher frequency.
    2. After building the library, I am missing 35 tv series. I looked in the log and it doesn't seem to attempt to scrape them. Ignoring them completely. I have a sub folder and some of those are scraped. Very strange.
    3. The web interface "scroll bars" do not work properly. Others already reported the "squeezing" of titles. I have this as well.
    ---Missing from 1.0.1.0
    We used to be able to click on an actor in a movie and see what other movies they are in ( in or collection ) I used this a lot and miss it.

I think we need an issues page. That people can say yes, I am also having this issue etc.

But I am hoping for this product to continue to improve. I cannot comment on playback quality yet. But I think I am having some sync issues. Haven't had enough testing time.

The forum is for reporting problems. This is where the developers look, a thread or forum for issues would just add confusion. I am not aware of any recent reports of A/V sync issues, going back to v1.0.3.7. I have not experienced or seen reports of missing audio, please check your audio settings in the DMS. If you have an A/V receiver, there may be some conflict there.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Issues and Problems are the same thing. I was simply saying a single location with all know PROBLEMS for a release in list form with a status, confirmed by others etc. would be helpful to all. The forum is for discussion of each of these reported problems individually.

My audio setting were the issue. I had it set to "Auto" but it was not Auto Selecting I guess. This was not a problem prior.
      Scrapping... Using the default path that we cannot change, I get 23 TV shows found, 77 Movies and 59 videos.
      Adding the EXACT SAME PATH as a new path I get 46 TV Shows 1590 Movies and 103 videos. Both Paths are set to Mix ( I really do not know how to change the path Mode anyway. )
      That is, I select Movie or TV but cannot find a way to SAVE the setting.

If I remove the Duplicate Path, the numbers revert.

Hope this info Helps.

Also, Alcatraz.mpg was valid in the old version. With a NEW Movie using the same new being released, I obviously needed to correct the Movie Name and added (1979) etc.
      Refreshing the library does not remove the incorrectly matched Movie. Should this be automatic or do we need to do a manual process?

REBUILDING the library worked, but I don't want to do that going forward.

Comment

Working...
      X