Can't login to https://dms.dvdfab.cn/#/login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't login to https://dms.dvdfab.cn/#/login

When trying to access https://dms.dvdfab.cn/#/login I get "Wrong username or password". I'm 100% sure of my username and password. This hasn't been working for a while, I just haven't had time to deal with it. (Tried multiple computers and multiple browsers) Also my movie server cannot log in either. When I enter my CORRECT username and password I get "Internet connection failure". When I enter an INCORRECT username or password I get "Incorrect email address or password, please try again". Anyone else having this issue?

Mine does the same thing on my laptop but it works just fine on my desktop ?????? Strange goings on.

Comment

That's weird! I've tried multiple computers at my house, multiple computers at other people's houses, including Windows 7 and Windows 10 along with Chrome, IE and Edge. So it's not a browser issue, or a computer issue, or an OS issue or a network issue. It has to be on their end...or an issue with my account. But I can log into https://www.dvdfab.cn/member.htm?dla...ackID=navmenu2 just fine.

Comment

I have the exact same issue. But another issue that is new on my end is I no longer see my external USB drives as mountable (mnt) when I add them for scanning and scraping. I have to access them as network (smb) drives. Kind of a long way around for the movie server to get to them.

Comment

The web manager at that location is not currently supported. Please use [your dms IP]:32080 from your PC browser instead.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ok, thanks for the info! That explains that part. I still can't log into the movie server when it starts up though. I have to choose "Skip". Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

I cannot login to my server via browser. When I enter the [your dms IP]:32080 it says enter Debugging Password and will not accept anything I enter.

Comment

Originally posted by stitch0852 View Post
                I cannot login to my server via browser. When I enter the [your dms IP]:32080 it says enter Debugging Password and will not accept anything I enter.
                local WebApp not need any username and password, please try to clean the explorer cache, and try again.

Thanks.

Comment

Last week I turned on my DMS and tried Settings/Member Center/Relogin but it told me to log out and log in again. The login failed with "Can't connect to Ethernet". Now I can't past a setup screen that appears when I boot DMS that makes me enter a Language,Ethernet Connect and login using either DVDFab 11 or Manually. As a result I can't use the DMS at all except as a Samba Server and the web server ip:32080. I can't skip the login step on DMS.

As a result of this login problem the DMS has become useless. I want to use the DMS as a movie server, not a network storage device. I suspect the problem is related to dms.dvdfab.cn not working either. Could the Member Center be failing to validate DMS logins? Obviously I can log into dvdfab.cn or I wouldn't be here.

Please tell me how to fix this.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by johnw413 View Post
                    Last week I turned on my DMS and tried Settings/Member Center/Relogin but it told me to log out and log in again. The login failed with "Can't connect to Ethernet". Now I can't past a setup screen that appears when I boot DMS that makes me enter a Language,Ethernet Connect and login using either DVDFab 11 or Manually. As a result I can't use the DMS at all except as a Samba Server and the web server ip:32080. I can't skip the login step on DMS.

As a result of this login problem the DMS has become useless. I want to use the DMS as a movie server, not a network storage device. I suspect the problem is related to dms.dvdfab.cn not working either. Could the Member Center be failing to validate DMS logins? Obviously I can log into dvdfab.cn or I wouldn't be here.

Thanks.
                    What version of your DMS ?

And the user service should be restore now, user can login it normally, and in beta v200x version, you can select skip it and use it.

Comment

Thanks.
                      In v1038, and/or possibly earlier versions, you can get to the home screen by long pressing "0" on your remote control. In v200x you have a skip button.

Comment

OK, I got to the home screen by holding the "0" down - thanks! I installed the firmware 2.0.0.3. It did a database update that lasted for hours. I finally pressed the skip button. I lost about 40 matches for files. I have been trying to fix all the bad matches. This has become difficult because after I deleted some video entries using the Delete function on the DMS the web server will not display the files under videos. I have to go to Home which is much slower. I still can't log into the Member Center but maybe that doesn't matter. It would be nice if there was a way to delete movies using the web server. I can delete the folders using File Explorer on the Samba share but that also causes problems.

Comment

It would be nice if there was a way to delete movies using the web server. I can delete the folders using File Explorer on the Samba share but that also causes problems.
                          Yes, this part in the todo list.

Thanks.

Comment

Since installing DMS 2020 I can't access the DMS Web manager. Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                            X