Can't access local web app after update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't access local web app after update

After cleaning data an updating to 2.0.0.3 I can't access local web app "myIP:32080" and at "http://dms.dvdfab.cn/#/index" there are no more movies.

The manager at dms.dvdfab.cn is no longer supported in v2.x, but the port 32080 should work. Please go to Settings, export the log file and attach it to a post. If the forum does not accept the file, send me a PM for instructions on uploading it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I don't find an entry in settings to export log.

Comment

How do I export the log?

Comment

How can I send you the log if i can't access the web gui?

Comment

what is your error when visit the local web gui ? please catch a screen shot and post here, so I can check what happen.

and you aslo can get log file by using smb shared folder in "//your-ip\share\sdcard\Android\data\org.dvdfab.box.launch er\files\.server\profile\logs",

because the forum have the limit of file size, so please zip this log file and email it to me. I send the email to you by PM.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi Ting, sorry it took so long,
              Attached Files

Comment

That is disabled. You have to use the local one with your ip address followed by 32080

Comment

... You can close the task: after unplugging and rebooting it finally works .....

Comment

Working...
                  X