Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

test results

1st time

Deleted .nfo files (14 in total) and started to rebuilt library again. From there I went straight over and started 2005 beta update. Instead of waiting about 8 hours for it to complete, to my surprise it took just under 5 1/4 hours.

Had to rename 1 movie, poster was correct.

Under tv series I had 3 that were wrong, 2 had wrong poster and 1 without a poster.

Under video's there was full episodes of 2 TV series and a few of the usual ones.

I changed Martian chronicles to TV series and rebuilt library.

2nd time

Martian chronicles now showed up as a TV series.

Under video's there was full episodes of 2 TV series and a few of the usual ones.
    I now also had 3 episodes of Lost in space and 8 episodes of The bridge (broen)

I than decided to get rid of the directors cuts and extended pilot for certain TV series as there has never seemed to be a solution for these. I tried calling them S01E00 and this didn't work either. I renamed them according to what they were and deleted the appropriate episode's not needed.

Had to rename 1 movie, poster was correct.

Under TV series I had 3 that were wrong, 2 had wrong poster and 1 without a poster.

I then rebuilt library.

3rd time

Had to rename 1 movie, poster was correct. No .nfo file was created.

Under tv series I had 3 that were wrong, 2 had wrong poster and 1 without a poster.

Under video's there was full episodes of 2 TV series and a few of the usual ones. (3 movies that have never been able to be scrapped except for manual selection in the early 1.0.1.x versions).
    I still had 3 episodes of Lost in space and 8 episodes of The bridge (broen)

I then started to rebuilt library and went straight back to redo 2005 beta again.

4th time

Had to rename 1 movie, .nfo file was created.
    TV series and video's stayed the same as previous. (3rd time)

DMS

Problem still exists when searching for specific TV series, NO POSTERS.

For signals. As you know I made The day of the triffids (1962) into a movie. I'm lol again as it was accepted as a movie this time. Maybe it accepted your 2 episodes as part 1 & 2.

To finish with.
    I hope maybe the development team will start looking at scrapping / editing TV series as this has been long in coming.
    Viking lost down under

After an update library 3 episodes of Lost in space have left "video's" for where they belong. Yea
    Viking lost down under

Comment

ejm Thanks for the feedback. I named my Triffids Part 1 and Part 2 but had to do the posters manually. The year was key, there are so many versions of this.

An update for all users: we have a new staff member that you may see in the forum and may ask you for data or logs or answer questions for you. Her name is Tina, she is the new Head Developer for DMS (Ting remains the Product Manager).
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I noticed that when doing the scrapping the 1st and 4th way it does movies and TV series at the same time and movies always finish 1st., but if you do an update library it always starts with TV series and finishes with movies. Just wondering if there is a reason for doing the scrapping 2 different ways??
        Viking lost down under

Comment

ejm.

Just out of interest how many movies and TV series do you have lnked to the movie server?

Tying to gauge the scraping time yours takes in regards to mine.

I have 1 TV series that will not add a poster whatever I do (was fine with 1.0.3.8 and below) none of the 2.x will find it.
          I also have 3x DTS demo discs that showed correct in 1.0.3.8 and below, but since the 2.x update all 3 show the 2016 poster and if I rename them the scraper finds nothing.

Glad to have main movie back tho on the play screen

Comment

984 movies 243 tv series and under video's 2 tv series and more movies
            Viking lost down under

Comment

Ive got 425 movies and 54 tv series and a full rebuild takes around 20-30 minutes.

An update of the library takes a couple of minutes.

I have often wondered why yours takes so long to complete, I have no idea what other peoples take as you are the only one who I have ever seen post times for rebuild etc.

Comment

The reason I do full rebuilds is that I believe this is the only way to really test a new firmware update. We are all trying to get what we saw and wanted from the DMS when we purchased it.
                Viking lost down under

Comment

ejm

First of all,thanks for your feedback.
                  1.About searching for specific TV series, the problem has been repaired, you will see changes in DMS v2.0.0.6.
                  2.About editing TV series, We are working for this, you will see changes in after DMS v2.0.0.5.
                  3.About scraping errors of movie and TV, please tell me the 6-digit log ID.

Comment

tina12345, There is no point in giving you an 6-digit log ID as the problem above is still the same one as in 2001, 2002, 2003 etc. The only difference is that I attempted it 4 different ways before I wrote this post. I could have done a factory reset, but from previous experience I'll get the same result or in some cases worse. If you have a look through previous beta tests posted by me, you'll see the result doesn't change much. I shall send you 1 through messenger.ID :164980

Log file to large nearly 50mb, max. for messenger is 25mb
                    Last edited by ejm; 06-24-2019, 06:27 AM.
                    Viking lost down under

Comment

If you send me an email address, I can then send it through bigfile and you can get it that way.
                      Viking lost down under

Comment

Working...
                      X