Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Static on All Audio Tracks

Hello,

I'm having static on all audio tracks on all movies. I've checked the ISOs and they play fine on a computer. I've updated to the latest release, I've redone the ISOs multiple times, still the same. I've done a factory reset. I've switched HDMI cables. I've tried a different TV. Not sure where to go from here. Thanks.

Generate the logs and upload them, the developers will need to see them to be able to help you. Which version do you have installed on your DMS?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts

Comment

I upgraded to 2.0.1.0 this morning. I will generate logs and upload them.

Comment

Check the audio settings, an old setting that worked may not have been preserved.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts

Comment

Please send log and report the logID .
          Thanks.

Comment

Here is the log. I'm not sure what you mean by the logID, sorry. I can get if you let me know what it is. Thanks.
            Attached Files

Comment

Some time back, I had static using my wireless headphones. It ceased after I went to settings, Audio, and selected No Passthru. Don't know if this will help you with your issue, but you might give it a try.

Comment

Turning off the audio passthrough seems to have done the trick! Thanks so much!

Comment

Working...
                X