web I/F not in sync with on screen display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS v2.0.1.0 Beta web I/F not in sync with on screen display

The web I/F for DMS v2.0.1.0 beta accessed at <IP Address>:32080/#/index is not in sync with what is being displayed locally on the HDMI output. I rebuilt the entire media database after upgrading to v2.0.1.0, but the web I/F still shows the older library where as the on screen display shows the correct, updated, library. Something is not being cleared for the web I/F when the library is being rebuilt

Use the Feedback button and write down and post the Log ID that is displayed on the screen, as shown below. You can access Feedback from the Function menu from the poster page or from Settings-About as shown.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011 FEEDBACK.png Views:	1 Size:	174.0 KB ID:	370302

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011 LOG ID.png Views:	1 Size:	101.6 KB ID:	370303

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Id: 152136

Comment

Working...
      X