DVDFab Forum - The Login to activate the Movie server on the member screen no longer works

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Login to activate the Movie server on the member screen no longer works

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Login to activate the Movie server on the member screen no longer works

Ever since the last Update to version 2.0.0.8 software it has not been able to log back in to reactivate the server. I can still copy movies via DVDFAB 11 no problems but it will
    allow me to check for updates on the about screen. It also use to give me the option to activate via DVD10 but that is no longer available. Can some one please help ?
    Because of this when I try to connect via web browser it tells me that that my server is offline.

You need to generate a log file, which your DMS will upload automatically but you need to post the LOG ID number that it generates here in your forum thread.

Pleases clarify which version (2008 or 2010) you are using.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers.............

Comment

How do I generate a log file to upload? Another thing I have found is that it no longer will all the new movies I copy to it on the home page.

Comment

I had that happen once. Got around it by logging out first and than logging back in.
        Viking lost down under

Comment

To generate a Log ID number, follow the steps linked here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...298#post370298 The log itself will be generated and uploaded by the DMS. Just type the Log ID number in your next post. Try what ejm suggested above also.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers.............

Comment

Working...
          X