Ping )))))) ((((((( Echo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ping )))))) ((((((( Echo

Wow, no activity on here for a little while and no response to the question, When can we expect the next beta version?

I am looking forward to the next release. I think all the feedback has been provided for the current version.

I know you have release cycles and tasks you want to complete before releasing. But we will take incremental improvements over nothing!

They are working on the next release, precise date undetermined.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I would like to know when a stable, non-beta version will be released ???? That is an awful lot of money to spend on something that doesn't work the way it is advertised !

Comment

Originally posted by LeeBerry View Post
        I would like to know when a stable, non-beta version will be released ????
        What's not stable about 2010? This is the most stable release I have used since 1010. With a couple of tweaks, I think we are finally moving forward in a good direction. What you mad about?

Comment

Hi D2E,
          It is working well for me as well. If it is not working for anyone, they should generate a log file and post the LOG ID number in the forum.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It is working well for me too. With the episode exceptions I noted earlier.
            Also, most movie / shows "fail" when I try to play it the first time and give me a number to submit. However, if I try to play the same thing a second time it works.
            This is from an Internal Drive. 8TB with about 7TB used. Mixed file types. ISO's, MP4, MKV , AVI etc. Sources are BLU Ray and DVD.
            I have not added any 4K or 3D so I cannot verify those.
            I can ALWAYS play any of my content. It may bark the first try, but works on the second try.

Comment

intvfan…….you should try and submit the ID number that it gives to you as 'Signals' has noted above if it's throwing one out to you to submit. The Dev's can most likely tell you why it's doing what it is doing...…..

Thinking that if whatever you play, plays the second time and not the first time, it's the seek time of your hard drive ability to read files at the same speed it did when it wasn't near full capacity. Meaning your hard drive may be the problem. If you are at 7TB off a 8TB HDD, 1TB may seem like a lot but you really don't own all of that 1TB, should see what space you really have left, some drives struggle at near full capacity.

Comment

D2E, I agree it is most likely seek time. But this only started 2.01.0 Granted I added 3 or 4 movies the same day.
                I would really like to see a defrag utility added.
                I don't have a desktop computer to plug the drive into..
                I would like to copy all content off, reformat and copy everything back on. But, I need a sata connector. Maybe an esata to sata connector.
                If I play the files directly, I have no issues at all. I can even PLEX to the DMS as the source and have no issues. Lag or buffering etc.
                Next time I watch something, I'll send the ID. actually I send it every time....You don't have a choice. I just don't write about it here.

Comment

intvfan, maybe there is a disk management issue with drives at full capacity using 2010, if this is the only time this has occurred using 2010 with you.

Submitting an ID number would validate that, the only problem with that is that there are no direct responses anymore in submitting them, would like to see more interaction on the board to submitted ID numbers inquires, if someone puts the time in to respond they should get a reply back I think!
                  Last edited by Down2Earth; 08-08-2019, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X