• Show
Clear All

how to find a movie

I have the 3 movies or the Taken series with Liam Neeson
    Taken(2008)
    Taken 2(2012) found by the DMS
    Taken 3(2014)

They do not show up in a collection
    It does not show the other 2. I tried searching by Taken and it only finds 1 of them
    I tried filtering by the dates and it does not find the other 2.
    Looking through over 1000 movies individually is impossible.

Any ideas?
    thanks

I have around 3000 movies so I know what a PITA it is to search through all of them. What I do is scroll through the movies and if I see something I don't recognize, I click on it for the synopsis information. I organized my movies into folders with the same name as the movie, so when the scraper misidentifies a movie, I can tell the actual name from the folder information at the bottom of the info screen. Then I try to edit the movie info with the correct title and year, then search. Usually that fixes the problem.

Once you have the correct movie names then DMS might put them into the correct collection. If not, you can manually add them.

Comment

Fixing the Title and date usually corrects it, but I do not have all of the specific ones you listed, only the first one from 2008. I think DaveH50 has a good approach.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X