DMS v2.0.1.2 failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS v2.0.1.2 failed

First time I've had an OTA update fail. Now comes up stuck at the splash screen

Just did mines aggie 113 and it went through flawlessly, try it again. The OTA update works.

Comment

Since it's stuck at the flash screen I'll likely have to use the reset button. Hopefully that at least gets me booting again.

Comment

After hard reset it came back up and says it's running 2.0.1.2. So I guess it's good now...

Comment

I updated mine from 2.0.1.1->2.0.1.2 and it was very smooth, no issues.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Nope - I had to do a hard reset (turn off power, hold reset button in, turn power back on) too, as mine was stuck on the "welcome" bootup message and blank TV screen. Once Android reinstalled it however, it came up fine as v. 2.0.1.2.

Good news is that the new version seems to have cured the not recognizing subtitles problem on BD-9 compressed movies.

Comment

Working...
            X