Location of personal edits to metadata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General/Other Location of personal edits to metadata

Where are my personal edits to movie metadata stored on the DMS?
    I also have some personal recordings (interviews etc) that I use the DMS to show me. The metadata I create for those, like title, year, poster etc., where is that stored?

I would like to back it up, so I do not loose every time I upgrade to a new BETA version or downgrade to a previous one.

If you are using the newest version, I think it should be in the nfo file.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

That is if you are using the newest DVDfab 11.0.5.0 version. The edit informatation prior to this release should still be in the meta data folder. Signals posted some information on that here:
      https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...nfo-system-faq
      Most users don't read across the board so it's quite easy to miss something as informative as this.
      Last edited by Down2Earth; 09-22-2019, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Thank you for the update on this.

Now that most of my movie libary has been created/DVDFab'bed before version 11.0.5.0, how can I add/create just the NFO file to my libary for all those movies?
        Is there a way to scan and create NFO files?

And what about edits I do in DMS?
        Do they also update (or even create) the NFO file?

Comment

Working...
        X