Aaaaaand back I go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaaaaand back I go

Hi ho, hi ho, back to v1.0.1.0 I go and for good. The only version I get every single thing perfect.

If it works for you, that is great!
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      If it works for you, that is great!
      I have to say it does. Every movie and tv show is scraped perfectly. It is still the only version that does it. This was not a complaint. Just my opinion.

Comment

I am a fan of 1.0.1.0 as well. Plus I like the WEB browser features so much better than the 2.x Speed and Info provided etc.
        I am hoping by 2.0.2.0 we will be in a good place!

I like pieces of both 1x and 2x
        But I miss the original Startup Animation... The colorful swirly startup... LOL Not that it matters, I just liked it!

Comment

Hi, is in the version 1010 also displayed which movie you have already seen, perhaps in the form of a tick in the cover or just different? And is it right that one can create collections manually? I know only from version 2010. Maybe you have a few pictures that I can make a picture of it. Thank you ...

Comment

I'm not sure about manually creating collections but it does show me movies I have played back.

Comment

1010 has never been beaten in stability. Maybe the only version that can be considered out of beta

Comment

Gambini is right 1010 is the only version that has worked at all. Since then, nothing but beta after beta after beta, with each beta breaking something or undoing something that worked in a previous beta. So I'm done with this supposed movie server. I've had it for 2 years now and it does not work as advertised and I suspect it never will. I'm going back to an HTPC that I know works. This was a giant waste of time an money. Good Bye & Good riddance.

Comment

I can't begin to say I'm happy with the DMS. 1.0.1.0 was pretty stable. I've gone back to it many times. I've finally given up.
                  Mine is turned off. I'll continue to follow the posts and if it ever seems to be stable I may turn it on again, I really don't need to.
                  I have found PLEX. I'm using it as my media server. It really does everything I was hoping the DMS would do. My kids have access to my entire library
                  via remote access. I can watch it from any TV in my house. Handles TV series well. I can manage/create collections. Very few scraping errors.
                  All the things I hoped the DMS would be.

Comment

PLEX is nice, however, you cannot use the navigation menus etc. Something like The Abyss it is nice to maintain the original navigation.

I enjoy the DMS and I actually use it as my PLEX media storage as well. Just the ISO's are not available. The Dukes of Hazard, I simply could not rip episodes from. I had to use ISO's.
                    Give me the Web Browsing of 1.0.1.0 in 2.x x.x along with the 2.x Collections etc. and i would be pretty happy. Granted, I have NO 4K content at this time. So, I don't know those issues.

Comment

Working...
                    X