No announcement yet.

How is a collection created?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS v2.0.1.2 How is a collection created?

Hi
    What are the criteria for creating a collection?

I have several parts on my DMS z.b. "Matrix". But no collection is created. All parts of "Popsicles" are again created a collection. Can someone explain this to me, how does it work?

I think you are asking what the criteria are for collections. It seems to depend on how the titles are stored in the database and the correctness of this can vary. I think there are still plans to let users manually create and modify collections (this was possible in an early version of the firmware).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hello Signal, it seems that in the earlier version there are some things that were important and good. For example the externally connected hard drive is taken when the internal is full. Or just the function of creating a collection yourself, because that's what I was looking for and terribly missing. In the case of "Eisstiel" there are different titles in the original, but I had to help out with "Matrix" and my "Terminator" collection and changed the title as follows: Matrix (1999) "and" Matrix 2: Reloaded (2003) " , Furthermore ... both movies only on the PC read and WITHOUT meta or nfo file manually transferred to the MovieServer. Now all collections have been created, so it worked. Please the function to create a collection yourself back to that makes sense. Even with the hard drive. Maybe I should go back and then leave the movie server so easy.

Comment

Working...
      X