Issue with editing function

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS v2.0.1.2 Issue with editing function

I think I may have found a problem with the editing function within the DMS itself.

When correcting a badly scraped file, the editing function in the DMS itself does not appear to check the corrected file to see if it should be added to a collection.

I recently added STar Wars episodes 1 thru 6 to my DMS. All scraped correctly except episode 4, which scarped to a "Making of Star Wars" title. This was easily corrected using the DMS built in editing function, but the corrected file did not get added to the Star Wars Collection, even though it was now scraped correctly.

IMO the collections editor is kinda broken. About half my James Bond collection was in a different collection and the other half in the James Bond collection. I added the missing titles in the JB collection but they remain showing in the other collection.

Comment

A Collections builder/editor is on the 'to-do' list, no idea when it might appear. Users need more control over this, since the criteria for putting a title in a Collection can be subjective.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X