Update is Top!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS v2.0.1.3 Beta Update is Top!

The beta version 2.0.1.3. I like it very much.

- Finally I can create collections myself from film, TV and video and name them, TOP!

- No more error message because the external hard disks connected to the DMS have entered the idle mode. Even after 3 hours of hibernation access is fast and there is no more error message, perfect!

Little tip! The DMS in version 2.0.1.3. Beta integrates the external hard disks connected to the DMS as if they were internal hard disks. Do not create an additional path to the target drive, otherwise there will be duplicate posters. Clamp the hard drive and just leave it and possibly delete old paths then works.

Of the rest of the improvements I can unfortunately see nothing yet.

Please do not take these improvements away with future updates, I've set up my whole network and hard drive construct afterwards.

Many thanks to the developers, I am very satisfied, everything that was missing and important.

Thanks for the feedback. It is a good changelog, glad it all worked for you.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

With pleasure. Now just complete the genre again. I only have 4 choices: All, Thriller, Horror and Action. And an overview of "Unseen Movies" then I would be satisfied and happy with the DMS.

Comment

Working...
      X