Data Recover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hardware Problem/Question Data Recover

Hi, I tried to make a clone of the hard drive that was in my Media Server. I ran out of space so I tried to clone it to a larger hard drive. Unfortunately, something happened because both disks had to be re-initialized. After re-initializing, I had to use a disk recovery program to recover all of my files from the original disk that was in the media server. So, my question is, how do I convert the recovered files back into the original iso files as individual movies?

Thanks
    Last edited by besharpone; 02-04-2020, 02:55 AM.

What did the recovery program recover them as? I had the same thing awhile back and I was able to recover them as they originally were.

Comment

Hmmm...interesting. I have not yet saved the recovered files to another hard drive, but all see are .mts and .m2ts files. Maybe I am confused. The movies were all converted to .iso by DVDFab, then copied to the Media Server.
      Last edited by besharpone; 02-04-2020, 11:11 AM.

Comment

What are you using to view them when you see the .m2ts individual files? If you can’t see any folders, the BD structure may be gone.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I am using the software I used to recovery the files. Yes, I see folders. They are shown as M2TS, MTS, SWF, and MPG Folders. Then, each of those folders hold the files with those extensions.

Comment

If the BD structures are gone, is there a way to reform them? Can I use DVDFab to do it?

Comment

Working...
            X