Collection and most recently viewed films

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Feedback Collection and most recently viewed films

I would like it if you could enable and disable creating a collection. I would deactivate it, because it often doesn't work if the system should add a film to an existing collection on its own. And with around 800 films, you no longer know whether a previous part of the film is already on the hard drive. I personally cannot really rely on the system. Furthermore, I find that under "Recently watched films" the last films viewed should be right at the top of the list and not quite at the end of the long list. Because if you interrupt a film to watch it later, quick access to the interrupted film is not possible.

Originally posted by Komet View Post
    .......I find that under "Recently watched films" the last films viewed should be right at the top of the list and not quite at the end of the long list. Because if you interrupt a film to watch it later, quick access to the interrupted film is not possible.
    Good point. Thumbs up on that, hope they can incorporate it.

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you very much. I also hope. Would make the MovieServer a little easier to use. Otherwise I am now very satisfied with the MovieServer and I use it every day.

Comment

The DMS is habit-forming, for sure
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X