Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't play UHD Midway (2019) and Knives Out (2019) in Menu mode.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't play UHD Midway (2019) and Knives Out (2019) in Menu mode.

Tired to play these movies in menu mode but waited forever. These two movies could only be played in movie mode.

Known issue due to unsupported java protection which will be corrected. Please use simple mode for now.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I recently tried to do an ISO copy of a documentary called 'Is Genesis History?' and got a message that said it had a java menu...something or other that was not supported but would be corrected in 3 or so days. It led me to believe that the information needed was collected and forwarded to what ever back end servers that the DVDFab software connects to. That was a couple days ago and I haven't tried to create the ISO since.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Known issue due to unsupported java protection which will be corrected. Please use simple mode for now.
        Signals...….using DVDfabx64 11.0.7.5 and Lionsgate - Blu-ray DVD of Knives Out (main menu) fails also.....what and where is simple mode to use? Was going to post problem in DVDfab64 thread with log but appears you guys have a handle on it already.

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post

Signals...….using DVDfabx64 11.0.7.5 and Lionsgate - Blu-ray DVD of Knives Out (main menu) fails also.....what and where is simple mode to use? Was going to post problem in DVDfab64 thread with log but appears you guys have a handle on it already.

I have a directory structure of the blue-ray disc. Using the DVDFab media player (a physical box from DVDFab), a pop up will ask to play it in Menu mode or Movie mode if the directory is selected. Are you not using the media player?

Comment

Originally posted by Dwillwbho View Post
            Using the DVDFab media player (a physical box from DVDFab), a pop up will ask to play it in Menu mode or Movie mode if the directory is selected. Are you not using the media player?
            Have DVDfab media player but it is not a physical box from DVDfab, kind of lost to what box is in reference.

Not trying to play Knives Out and watch it on DVDfab media player which is on my computer, trying to rip it to DVDfab movie server to watch. Using DVDfab 11.0.7.5 to rip Knives Out does not work and I do not see a simple mode or an option as referred to send it to the movie server.

I'm thinking you are rereferring to the movie server as the media player but not sure how you are getting the movie on there to play as an option to go to the directory, are we talking about the same thing here?

Last edited by Down2Earth; 02-27-2020, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Simple mode in the DVDFab Movie Server means play without menus. For DVDFab, use Main Movie. These two are the first 4k discs with BD-J and will be supported soon.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post

Have DVDfab media player but it is not a physical box from DVDfab, kind of lost to what box is in reference.

Not trying to play Knives Out and watch it on DVDfab media player which is on my computer, trying to rip it to DVDfab movie server to watch. Using DVDfab 11.0.7.5 to rip Knives Out does not work and I do not see a simple mode or an option as referred to send it to the movie server.

I'm thinking you are rereferring to the movie server as the media player but not sure how you are getting the movie on there to play as an option to go to the directory, are we talking about the same thing here?

You are right. I mixed up the software Media Player with the hardware Movie Server. I was saying that I couldn't played these two titles on the Movie Server on Menu mode.

Comment

Try making a Main Movie rip and place it on the DMS.

Comment

Working...
                  X