Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reproduction error UHD Aquaman and Godzilla king of the monsters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Playback Reproduction error UHD Aquaman and Godzilla king of the monsters.

Good Morning,
    I have to inform you that I cannot reproduce the UHD Aquaman and Godzilla King of the monsters in menu mode, both cases I dumped the hard disk from the original UHD with DVDFab 11, and the playback problem is with both DVDFab Movie server and DVDFab player 6 Ultra, below I detail the problem with each of them.
    Aquaman, starts the presentation of Warner, and there he stays with the black screen, does not even access the menu.
    Godzilla king of the monsters, correctly starts up to the main menu, you select the desired audio, in my case Spanish Spanish, without subtitles so that only the default forces for this audio skip, and I accept, the movie starts playing, but the Audio is the English Dolby TrueHD Atmos, select the audio you select from the menu, the reproduction always does it with the English audio.

They will tell me a solution about it.

Sorry for the problem! Please attach the DVDFab internal log session from your copy from the original disc. The information it contains is necessary to investigate the difficulty. Your post about this in the UHD forum is not appearing for some reason but you do not need to repeat it. The developers may need additional data or files from the original disc, so please subscribe or monitor this thread for new posts.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Sorry for the problem! Please attach the DVDFab internal log session from your copy from the original disc. The information it contains is necessary to investigate the difficulty. Your post about this in the UHD forum is not appearing for some reason but you do not need to repeat it. The developers may need additional data or files from the original disc, so please subscribe or monitor this thread for new posts.
      Good night, Zip file uploaded to FTP with the required material, the file is called GODZILLA_AQUAMAN. regards

Comment

Thanks for the feedback!
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Good evening, could you tell me in what state is this incident that will transfer you.
          regards

Comment

Originally posted by ACLA2016 View Post
            Good evening, could you tell me in what state is this incident that will transfer you.
            regards

Good afternoon, Could you tell me if you have advanced something to resolve this issue.

Comment

Working...
            X