Movie Server Switched To Chinese Language

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS v2.0.2.0 Movie Server Switched To Chinese Language

Turned off my movie server which I rarely do today and everything came back updated in Chinese even the time. Got the time to update back to the correct time but everything is still in Chinese. How do I get it back to reading and translating back to English? Can't read any of the settings to get it back to English...because it's in Chinese ......it is actually showing up both in English and Chinese on the Wall posters but not in settings to change it back, this is where I need help at....can someone please advise...…..…...thanks!
    Last edited by Down2Earth; 03-06-2020, 09:22 PM.

Switched it back to English...'Settings'-'General' -right hand side is 'Language'...... tabbed over to the right and all the languages showed up...…. was able to select English. Not really sure how that changed on me or I did it...never made that mistake before or how I could even do it.

Comment

Never had this happen and I have power cycled it many times. A strange duck for sure! Glad it is ok now.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X