Dvdfab media server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request Dvdfab media server

Wondering if Dvdfab will ever give us the option on manager drop down box when downloading a concert movie to the dvdfab movie media server to actually let us to enter a music genre or select music and it will actually go to music when selecting genre on the media server, instead of putting it in the all genre ?
    if they do please send me a post , I still like Dvdfab for many years , but hope they can up there game in the future, hope all is well , and they are all in my prayers for this Coronavirus to pass

I think you mean the DVDFab Movie Server or DMS for short. I will make this a Feature Request.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes either way, I know when I go to the drop down menu for manager on my Windows 10 computer, after inserting a dvd disc on dvdfab, I have the option to go to the drop down manager on dvdfab and see my movies on the media server, I can add poster art , and change the title of the dvd, and include other information, but when I want to try the drop down box for genre , it will not allow me to change that, thus some of my movies that are music concert movies stay in the All genre, which I have been told from dvdfab that this is not supported yet ? So hopefully in the near future we will be able to do this and be able to edit our movies to appear in the genre which we can self edit

Comment

Working...
      X