DvdFab Movie server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Playback DvdFab Movie server

downloading mp4's from computer Hard drive using DVDfab 11 creator and then full disc to Dvdfab movie server as an ISO , mp4's play fine on the computer, but when downloaded to the Movie server the video's are unstable, or what I call Shaky or glitchy, I download the copy as a DVD 9

Also the the ISO of the mp4 on the computer are unstable
    It seems like some work ok on the media server and some don't

Comment

You can send the output of Creator direct to the DMS without further processing. Please give that a try and share your results.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The video is still jittery, I used creator but when I select drop down arrow my DMS does not show up, even after I pick out the IOS ( VOB ) and try creator again, but if I go to the copy function after using creator, my DMS shows up, this does not happen to some mp4's, but then there are some that become jittery when I watch them on the DMS, but all work fine on the computer both Mp4's and Iso's

Comment

Working...
        X