HELLO Media Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS v2.0.2.0 HELLO Media Server

I have noticed recently that these past few days when I start up the DMS it sets there forever Showing HELLO on the server after 10 minutes and a sandwich for lunch it still is greeting me with HELLO, I found this a little annoying so each time I unplug it and plug it in it responds right away, is there a cure for this ? I am using a 6 TB SATA HD with 305 movies on it which is using almost 3 TB of the HD

Also I go through the proper shutdown sequence of turning power off on the server and then I select the Shut down option on the LED screen

Comment

I have not noticed this but will try to duplicate what you are seeing. Do you see the normal screen messages on your TV/Monitor as it starts up? Any abnormal delays in the messages (Initializing Network, Acquiring Server)?
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

No when this happened, it just showed HELLO on the DMS nothing on the TV monitor, I had to unplug it and plug it back in and it worked, and then the 2nd day I did the same thing, but then I also popped out the sata hd, and it has been working fine so far, this was about 4 days ago, maybe it was a glitch somewhere, will let you know if it happens again
        Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X