Movies out of sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio Playback Movies out of sync

Some of the movies I’ve ripped to a file play ok using Movie Player 6 on my computer. When I play them through the DMS (tried on two different ones) they are out of sync. I tried the files on both the internal drive and a usb drive. Also when I have passthrough selected it makes a horrible screeching sound, if I turn this to off the screeching is gone. Using 2.0.2.0

What kind of file, mkv, mp4?
    Did you try to adjust the Audio settings or try to switch the audio track when playback?
    Please provide the log ID, go to About-Feedback, after you send the feedback, you will receive a log ID, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      What kind of file, mkv, mp4?
      Did you try to adjust the Audio settings or try to switch the audio track when playback?
      Please provide the log ID, go to About-Feedback, after you send the feedback, you will receive a log ID, thank you.
      I rip the movie only to mkv using the passthrough profile, using just the highest quality soundtrack. This happens only on some blu-ray rips. I didn’t know the DMS created a log file. Examples are Seven and Stan Helsing. Turning off passthrough on the server stops the screeching, static may be a better definition, but still out of sync. Movie Player works without a problem. Also if I use a movie sever by another company I don’t have this problem.This is what is confusing, why just the DMS?

Comment

As Mona requested, please go to Settings-About in the DMS and click the Feedback button, make a note of the log ID number and supply it in your next post.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X