781 Film Limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

781 Film Limit

Hi There, I have over 890 films on my NAS server but my DVDFAB Movie Server will only show 781? Is this the limit for the system?

Moved you thread to the correct forum (DMS). There is no such limit that I am aware of or that has been mentioned by others with really large NAS libraries.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have many more movies than that showing.

Note it may be that they were not recognized and show up under Videos - where you will have to work to match/correct to the extent you can to the tmdb.org.

When I add one and it doesn't show - the first thing I do is check the Videos section. Usually this is where I find it.

TRJ

Comment

If they show in collections they are counted as 1. That's been my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcarlon View Post
          Hi There, I have over 890 films on my NAS server but my DVDFAB Movie Server will only show 781? Is this the limit for the system?
          Yes, as jimczyz mentioned...if you have all 8 Harry Potters, they'll show up as 1 collection. Same if you have all 9 Star Wars.
          Peace, Jim

TV: Sony XBR-70X850B; Receiver: Yamaha RX-A3060; Speakers: KEF 7.2 Surround; NAS Server: Synology DS2411+; Home Theater: NUC8i7 Windows 10; DMS: Updated to v2.0.2.1 Beta; Zappiti:One 4K HDR; Connection: Direct Gigabit Ethernet

Comment

Working...
          X