Multi-episode disk not showing correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS v2.0.2.1 Multi-episode disk not showing correctly

This problem may have been posted previously. If so, please excuse the repetition.

When uploading a multi-episode tv show to the server, the poster wall only shows the first episode now. In previous version, it would show a poster for each episode in the file. I am sure of this because I have some TV shows loaded under older firmware versions that still show that way. But latest version works differently.

For example, if the iso contains episodes 1 thru 4, version 2021 shows a single poster labeled "Episode 1". Older firmware showed 4 entries labeled "Episode 1" thru "Episode 4".

(If you go back to version 1010, it would show "E1-E4" under a single entry.)

For me, the older multi-poster scheme is the most desirable, but the older 1010 method would be okay. The current scheme is not .

'jimczyz' has been saying the same exact behavior for some time with multi episode disks and has said the same using 1010. Is this with new multi-episode disk that you just put on the server using ISO's?

Comment

This can happen with discs that use chapter marks to make episodes. Options: 1) use Customize copy mode in DVDFab to make each episode a stand-alone file (and poster) or 2) use Full Disc copy mode and use the original disc menu to select the episode for playback.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I believe I have commented on this on several occasions. I have somewhere around 400 discs I'm waiting to load in ISO format, but waiting on supportive firmware. I don't have time to break and figure out each episode on this number of discs as well as want to keep the extras intact.

The current firmware would be ok if I could adjust the poster for the episodes as well as the label for the episode. Currently neither is adjustable.

TRJ

Comment

Working...
        X