No announcement yet.

Im tired of this issue and need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS v2.0.2.1 Im tired of this issue and need help.

Ok guys, here it is, I need help.

I have netgear router ac4000, and laptop, I turned off my antivirus firewall. I made sure my network ip address is the same for both locations laptop and server. I can't seem to connect to it through ip address of server/sata 1 etc whatever the rest is. My main issue is when Im in copy mode i click save to: it sees the dvd fab movie server once I try to click on it it doesnt go there I clicks to somewhere else. I love the device my main goal on this. I can copy disc over to computer and other discs but cant save it to my movie server. Help!

I have removed the image you posted, it’s not helpful in this case anyway. Please read the link in my sig about using images in posts and use png type files in the future.

Some additional information about the problem is needed. What version of Windows is on your pc? Can you see the folders in the DMS from Windows explorer? You may need to set up a network share for the DMS in Windows.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

"I made sure my network ip address is the same for both locations laptop and server."

You mean the first 3 parts of the IP address are the same and not all 4, correct? If all 4 parts of the IP address are the same for the DMS and your laptop, you will have conflicts on your network. The last segment of the address should be unique for each device on your network.

Comment

I guess I am not explaining this well

Comment

Im running on windows 10 home. I use to be able to access my server in google chrome but no longer. I never did set up a dms network share inj order to select dvd fab movie server. I dont understand why this is happening.

Comment

It sounds like this was working and all the sudden quit working? Microsoft did a recent windows 10 update that broke the group policy for guest access to unauthenticated network connections. If this is the problem, try this fix:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\LanmanWorkstation\Parameters]
            "AllowInsecureGuestAuth"=dword:1

Comment

Working...
            X