Recently updated movies stopped adding movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hardware Problem/Question Recently updated movies stopped adding movies

Has anyone seen where after adding some movies it is noted that the recently updated movies stopped functioning correctly. In my case the movies are still be added, but I'm used to going back to the last few "recently added" and checking them to ensure things are correct and make any adjustments needed. However I've had around 8 -10 movies that I've added that are not showing up as recently added. Note I tried rebooting the system and adding another movie or so with no luck. However after rebooting and also turning off the switch on the rear, It seems to be adding movies again (but the 8 or so I added are still dropped from the list, but have been added to the system)

Any feedback or others with similar experience?

ID: 132152

TRJ

My last one took 24 hours to update.
    Viking lost down under

Comment

I will try to duplicate this when time permits. The Beijing office does not reopen until 9 October due to the China Day holiday, so response to email and uploads of logs may be delayed.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X