Movie Server Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS v2.0.2.1 Movie Server Problem

When I went to turn on my movie server I only get a blue screen on the TV. I have checked all connections, restarted and even reset the unit and I still have a blue screen. It is hooked up to the internet via LAN hookup. I can not find the movie server on my disk top like I normally do. Any advice? Thanks

Check the power pack. Unplug anything in the USB ports and try a different monitor. You might try starting it with no internal HDD installed also.

Does the display on the front of the DMS show the time correctly?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The clock displays the current time. I removed the hard drive started it and it worked. I reinstalled the hard drive and it is now working? I still cannot locate the server on desktop but it is working.
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Movie8 View Post
        I still cannot locate the server on desktop but it is working.
        Thanks
        Check to see if your IP address on your desktop is the same IP address as the movie server. Your router changes local IP addresses from time to time if you let it. Can you connect and see you movie server library using the web app? A good test in seeing if your IP address was refreshed.

Comment

Just had to update my IP address. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
          X