Error activating second media server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hardware Problem/Question Error activating second media server

I am trying to activate a second DVDfab media server and I am receiving the error "activate movie server failed" "warranty details unavailable. Please enter the account used for purchasing the movie server."

I have no idea what account was used to purchase the device. It's been sitting in a closet for over a year. I didn't purchase it and the person who did isn't around to tell me anything.

I opened a general ticket and they were basically useless and didn't comprehend what I was asking for, then directed me to just post here.

The DVDFab Service Team will be able to help you. All DVDFab products are licensed using an email address provided by the purchaser. If you do not have this information, there are other ways they can help you. Send an email to mona@dvdfab.cn and provide a link to this thread.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X