No announcement yet.

Almost 6 months since v2.0.2.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay...but 'compatible' is not the same as capable...just saying. I depends on the cache line architecture of the drives onboard electronics, firmware level and whether it supports SCSI block commands.

The NUC PC that I got has the full implementation of USB 3.2 type-C and I typically get around 370 MB/sec. I have the same external drive unit on the PC in my computer room, it also has the USB 3.2 type-C connection.

Comment

Almost want to start a new subject... In just over 2 weeks, it will be 1 year since the last update.
      Throw us a bone!

Fix any one item on the many lists and put up a new version. Let us know this project is still alive!
      I may be in the minority, but I like the DMS. I have a few servers and I think this one has some advantages.
      However, some drawbacks as well.

And crazy as it may sound, many of these the things I want fixed, worked in 1.0.1.0 so I know you can handle this!

Other things constrained be the CPU or other components in the hardware, you can just tell us. We made an effort and it is limited by XYZ.

Though I cannot really think of anything that should be. I don't expect 8K HDR at 60 frames etc. but reading from a NAS has to be config. not hardware.
      I am certain it works for you in the test bed. With many possible configurations, I am certain it is hard to test everything. But telling us what you have tested and how it is configured would be a great start!

Okay... Rant over.

Comment

Working...
      X