activation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS v2.0.2.1 activation

according to member center my movie server has not been activated at the time of writing this post
    i have tried to activate after doing a factory reset and my ms said activation was successful however i cannot access the MS Manager webpage
    i can add network locations from the add network button in the video section but every time i add a device to my network the ip settings changes .and the directory fails to mount
    i tried using static ip adresses but that does not always stop the problem
    i would like to add permanent network paths from my computers to the movie server

Hi pacman, long time no see. You need to contact the Seevice Team about the Member Center stuff. Send an email to service@dvdfab.cn
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Gday signals. Yeah its been a while. hope all is good with you.
      email is sent just waiting on a reply

Comment

I decided to try again with v. 2.0.2.1 having reverted back to 2.0.2.0. Everything installed correctly and the DMS appears to be operating as it should. Unfortunately, the DMS Manager simply shows a blank page. Will I have to revert back to 2.0.2.0 again to get it working? MS Edge connects OK with the address but nothing shows up.,

Comment

Originally posted by wasim27488 View Post
          I decided to try again with v. 2.0.2.1 having reverted back to 2.0.2.0. Everything installed correctly and the DMS appears to be operating as it should. Unfortunately, the DMS Manager simply shows a blank page. Will I have to revert back to 2.0.2.0 again to get it working? MS Edge connects OK with the address but nothing shows up.,
          You probably have to clear the data and rebuild your library.

Comment

I got the DMS manager to work on Google Chrome but not on MS Edge... then spontaneously 2 days later, it started working on MS Edge?? Anyway thanks for your helpful suggestion.

Comment

Working...
            X