Adding "Wonder Woman 1984" to library

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS v2.0.2.1 Adding "Wonder Woman 1984" to library

Hi, Has anyone else tried to add WW 1984 to your library? I can play the file, but I can't name it. Defaults to a name from 1978. When I try to edit the title under Movies, it won't change because it won't allow any higher year than 2019 and WW 1984 was created in 2020. Any ideas? Thanks
    Peace, Jim

TV: Sony XBR-70X850B; Receiver: Yamaha RX-A3060; Speakers: KEF 7.2 Surround; NAS Server: Synology DS2411+; Home Theater: NUC8i7 Windows 10; DMS: Updated to v2.0.2.1 Beta; Zappiti:One 4K HDR; Connection: Direct Gigabit Ethernet

have you tried ww84 ??

Comment

Try Wonder Woman (2020)
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi Jim

I have it working ok for the bluray UHD and the 3D versions, it originally showed as 1978 like you.

I went in via 192:168:x:xx:32080 and edited the title to Wonder Woman 1984 and the date as 2020 via the 'pencil' and saved the changes.

Dont then go to the fix match option '3 dots' as when you try and add the poster (which shows up) it throws a parameter error.

I then went on to the DMS via the remote control (refresh library if it hasnt) and highlighted wonder woman 1984 (no poster showing) went to edit and checked the details then searched and
        up pops the movie poster, IIRC you have 2 or 3 different to choose from.

Dont try and change the date as it still only shows up to 2019

On a different note my friend I have just ordered a Zid*o Z1000Pro as I have finally got sick of the lack of support for the UHD streaming issues that have plagued us for so many
        years now, the lack of support has finally made me want to turn the DMS into a door stop. The lack of communication and support for this unit is now an embarrassment.

Hope your Zap*t*i is doing the business for you regarding 4k streaming

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
          have you tried ww84 ??
          Thank you...I've tried that and couldn't get it to work.

Peace, Jim

TV: Sony XBR-70X850B; Receiver: Yamaha RX-A3060; Speakers: KEF 7.2 Surround; NAS Server: Synology DS2411+; Home Theater: NUC8i7 Windows 10; DMS: Updated to v2.0.2.1 Beta; Zappiti:One 4K HDR; Connection: Direct Gigabit Ethernet

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            Try Wonder Woman (2020)
            Thank you, but that was my first choice. That's how all of my movies are designated.

Peace, Jim

Comment

Originally posted by lamster View Post
              Hi Jim

I have it working ok for the bluray UHD and the 3D versions, it originally showed as 1978 like you.

I went in via 192:168:x:xx:32080 and edited the title to Wonder Woman 1984 and the date as 2020 via the 'pencil' and saved the changes.

Dont then go to the fix match option '3 dots' as when you try and add the poster (which shows up) it throws a parameter error.

I then went on to the DMS via the remote control (refresh library if it hasnt) and highlighted wonder woman 1984 (no poster showing) went to edit and checked the details then searched and
              up pops the movie poster, IIRC you have 2 or 3 different to choose from.

Dont try and change the date as it still only shows up to 2019

On a different note my friend I have just ordered a Zid*o Z1000Pro as I have finally got sick of the lack of support for the UHD streaming issues that have plagued us for so many
              years now, the lack of support has finally made me want to turn the DMS into a door stop. The lack of communication and support for this unit is now an embarrassment.

Hope your Zap*t*i is doing the business for you regarding 4k streaming
              Thanks lamster, I've not been able to access the manager via the 32080 port in a couple of years. And using the dms.dvdfab.cn tells me my library is empty even though I've got 579 UHD files showing and working. Actually, I'm using this DMS for the kids and 578 out of 579 movies have scraped perfectly and the picture quality is excellent. If it wasn't for the buffering problem on my UHD hd audio, I'd still be using it for my own home theater. I use Kodi for my TV shows and regular blurays. Just wanted a specialized unit for my UHD movies. I've been very pleased with the Zappiti. Let me know what you think about the Z1000Pro as I'm looking for 2 more units. Thanks for all your efforts in trying to get some kind of acknowledgement concerning the buffering problems with the DMS. Hope you and your family remain safe from all the Covid stuff.

p.s. It was kind of a 'coincidence' that after using the same password I've had since 2017 when I first bought the DMS, today I couldn't access that password. Had to create a new one.
              Last edited by JimS; 03-25-2021, 04:50 PM.
              Peace, Jim

Comment

Working...
              X