windows 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General/Other windows 11

I noticed that this topic had been closed. I've been running Windows 11 for a while now and found it reliable. Like any Windows 10 feature update it removes Simple Network Protocol 1.0 and you are unable to see the rest of your network especially DVDFab media server, I had to re-install it on all my computers and now there is no problems finding each other. After nearly all previous win 10 installs I had to run as administrator SFC /scannow to fix system files corruption, After Installing win 11 I ran the said command expecting the same problem. To my relief for a first time ever NO corruption. Some things I used to do are harder now as they seem to be more obscure (commands and programs) that is. Overall I think Microsoft got it right this time.
    Viking lost down under

Thanks for the feedback, I will not consider anything right with Windows until it quits forcing updates down my throat.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Now that is funny, didn't know you were a comedian. Win 11 is just a glorified win 10 with extras.
      Viking lost down under

Comment

Working...
      X