Que

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Copy Que

Can DVD Copy(Full) be setup to allow a Que to be done. We have que'ign in Ripping, but not in Copying. I have 6 DVD units flyign through Ripping, but am stuck with only 1 DVD the Fab will use to doing a DVD/BLue Copying.

This might interest you:

Multiple instances?

Comment

Originally posted by Complication View Post
      This might interest you:

Multiple instances?
      Sir, while this will work. However encoding we have batch, why not in the ripping. Certainly would enhance the product. Please consider.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunthermic View Post
        Sir, while this will work. However encoding we have batch, why not in the ripping. Certainly would enhance the product. Please consider.
        Sorry, I wasn't commenting on the merits of your idea. I was trying to give you an alternative that you could use now.

Comment

Also, I suspect Fab will not support the idea as it would take them into the realm of bulk Pirate Manufacturing, which is not what Fab is all about.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I think GregiBoy is correct. Why give the enemies of Fair Use more ammo?
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X