This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temporary Disable of Path Player

I leave path player always enabled. However, there are a few discs that need this feature turned off. Unfortunately, this requires a change in the settings, restart DVDFab, rip the disc, change the setting back, restart DVDFab, and then on to the next disc.

It would be nice to be able to temporarily change the path player setting on the DVD-to-DVD screen(s) and then have it go back to the value in the settings when DVDFab was started the next time.

nice request. i dont know how many times ive changed the pathplayer setting to disable, forgot about it, then was confused for a minute when the next disc was not able to open properly.

i dont need to change the setting very often, so when i do, i usually forget about the change.

Comment

This has to do with the forum here, fengtao will you add a chatbox like CDF's/MyCE has please
      "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

I agree on the Pathplayer thing. Having to manually set, restart DVDFab, etc. I've always thought it would be really nice for Pathplayer to be able to work transparently, meaning it being smart enough to switch by itself depending on the DVD as needed without using input.

On a different note about the new forum. Since this is a new forum, I hope consideration is given when setting up threads to limit the number of posts so we don't get these thousand plus threads. I've always wondered why things get set up that way that essientially render a thread about worthless as not many want to wander through thousands of posts where so often questions get left unanswered because no one can keep up with all the posts. Just a suggestion.
        I7 3770K @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 (2x8) Gigs Corsair DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer 236H (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, 2 SATA DVD Burners, Crucial M500 120 GB SSD, WD 2 TB Black HDDs, WD 1 TB Black HDD, WD 2 TB Black HDD (eSata), Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64

Comment

Amen on that Mike
          Paid Not To Work
          US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
          Proudly Served On
          USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
          6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

US NAVY Retired
            Proudly Served On
            USS Coral Sea CVA-43 USS Oriskany CVA-34 USS Ranger CVA-61
            A salute to you sir!
            I7 3770K @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 (2x8) Gigs Corsair DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer 236H (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, 2 SATA DVD Burners, Crucial M500 120 GB SSD, WD 2 TB Black HDDs, WD 1 TB Black HDD, WD 2 TB Black HDD (eSata), Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64

Comment

This forum is structured and moderated a little differently to try to avoid some of that. Some of the typically long threads, like feature requests are a full sub-forum here so that each feature request is started (theoretically) in its own thread instead of one long one. Chat is the same, with the potential for threads about anything--hobbies, sports--whatever people want to talk about. And each DVDFab Option has its own forum too, so things should be easier to find. We will also be trying hard to keep threads clean by dealing with off-topic or unresponsive posts by moving them where they should go or deleting them. I urge everyone to read the General Policies and Forum Rules which are posted in most of the forums. Additional changes will depend on how things evolve as the number of users and topics increases. One of the first things to be added will probably be a place for questions or suggestions about the forum to make user input easier for us to find. These posts about the forum should not be in Complication's thread about PathPlayer, but right now there is not a better place for them to go.

Originally posted by Mike89 View Post
              I agree on the Pathplayer thing. Having to manually set, restart DVDFab, etc. I've always thought it would be really nice for Pathplayer to be able to work transparently, meaning it being smart enough to switch by itself depending on the DVD as needed without using input.

On a different note about the new forum. Since this is a new forum, I hope consideration is given when setting up threads to limit the number of posts so we don't get these thousand plus threads. I've always wondered why things get set up that way that essientially render a thread about worthless as not many want to wander through thousands of posts where so often questions get left unanswered because no one can keep up with all the posts. Just a suggestion.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mike89 View Post
                A salute to you sir!
                Thank you, we didn't get many of those in the 70's
                Paid Not To Work
                US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
                Proudly Served On
                USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
                6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Working...
                X