1 video file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Copy 1 video file

How about an option when ripping to hard drive to have only 1 vob file instead of many small ones like what DVD Shrink does if possible. Would same lots of time from using multiple programs to rip the same movie twice or more.

This has been requested many times, I think it has not been put in to prevent failed burns or write failures for users with FAT32 drives.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ
      Why not use DVDFab DVD Ripper and the vob option as that gives you one big vob
      Yeah, but not DVD-Video format like Shrink. But that is a good workaround for some applications.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yeah the OP never said why they want one vob so thought it was for streaming and such but would be a nice addition if it was ever added to DVDFab DVD Copy

Comment

I convert my dvd's to a didgital file. The main program I use comes across some dvd's that it has trouble with doing the video ( very rare) and some audio that it just has problems with. the other program will do all the smaller video files but makes a file for each one and not a single file. For this reason I have to use Shrink.

Comment

and the dvdfab ripper to vob limits what audio I can have also

Comment

Originally posted by Ripplefire View Post
              How about an option when ripping to hard drive to have only 1 vob ..
              ?? Odd suggestion. .vob needs it's .ifo to properly work (subs timing, ar... Use .iso format, like I do. Who uses vob files anyhow except to conversion source? just a question.

Comment

Working...
              X