This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merge to uncompressed ISO

I want to create a single ISO (for copying to a hard drive on my HTPC) from a flipper disc, but I want the resulting ISO to be uncompressed. This would result in a file larger than 8gb, but DVDFab currently doesn't allow such a large ISO file.

If the user has selected a target of ISO file, compression should be optional, NOT forced.

This would be a good feature for ISO or VIDEO_TS folders, especially for Merge mode.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I would appreciate this possibility very much too.

Since I keep my DVDs stored on a harddrive archive, using a network mediaplayer to play back the iso files directly, I don't care if the result of a merge (like LotR) does not fit on a DVD. I prefer having an uncompressed movie running from a single iso image in one piece :-)

I would love to see an option to ignore the current DVD9 limit in DVDFab... (never burned an image I took with DVDFab back to a disc)

Comment

Working...
      X