X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Ideas for DVD to Mobile

Hi,

I had a chance to use 6.0.6.0 today, I like the direction of the new simpler interface.

I have a request for the 'Mobile Task Queue' screen that pops up when you click 'Open Queue'.

If you could 1st add a field here that has the file/title name. I know it's reachable from the 'edit' button on the screen prior, but having it in the mobile task queue would be a big help (We use dvdfab to rip TV shows - and there are often 4-6 episodes per disc that we need to name)
    After that's implemented, other ideas would be a checkbox for enabling/disabling cropping, and a drop down for resolution.

DVD fab is awesome.

Thanks guys!

BasementJack
    These are good suggestions, I edited the title of your thread to make sure the developers know which option it addresses. Thanks for the input, it is always welcome.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Jack.... These are not good suggestions, they are GREAT suggestions and would make the queue function eminently more useable/flexible.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy
        Jack.... These are not good suggestions
        Originally posted by Jack
        Really, why would say this? having it in the mobile task queue would be a big help (We use dvdfab to rip TV shows - and there are often 4-6 episodes per disc that we need to name)
        Originally posted by GregiBoy
        Because they are GREAT suggestions and would make the queue function eminently more usable/flexible.
        please keep the good ideas coming.

Comment

Working...
        X