This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subtitle Font size with Mobile option

I was turned on to DVDFab by an acquaintance some time ago and have been very happy with it despite the fact that converting an .avi to a .m4v/.mp4 with properly formatted hard-coded subs was a two-step process (.avi + .srt to dvd/iso with DVD Flick then to .m4v with DVDFab).

But as of last night I became aware of the "File to Mobile" option in "6". One step, yeah!

There is one little hangup tho . . . The hard-coded subs are way too big. The default font covers way too much of the bottom of the picture (probably better for my eyes). Is there a way the font size can be controlled when using a .srt file?

btw the original and output ratio were both 2.35:1

Guess not ... Could a mod be so kind as to move this entire topic to "Feature Requests"

The sub feature doesn't have to be complicated just some way to manage the font size.

btw example of the output:

Comment

I suspect the sizing problems may be in the original conversion from DVD to AVI or possibly when converting back to DVD. If you own the original DVD you could do this in one step with DVDFab DVD to Mobile with the subs either burned into the video or in files. This may also be why you have had no responses--the forum rules prohibit discussing converting content that you do not own. Re-sizing subs is not as simple as it seems.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X