Add checkbox for 'rewind when done playing' on BD Main Movie copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Copy Add checkbox for 'rewind when done playing' on BD Main Movie copy

I'd really like to see the 'rewind when done playing' option that DVD Copy has made available in the Main Movie Copy feature within BluRay Copy.

Currently it defaults to auto-repeat so if you're launching the movie from a media jukebox it'll finish and then start playing again from the beginning rather than go back to the movie selection.

And if your player has automatic bookmarks as some do then next time you go to play the same movie, it won't necessarily begin right at the beginning depending on where you happened to stop it.

I agree

This would be a very nice feature if it could be added DVDFab. Currently the blu-ray movie-only backup plays back the movie in a constant loop.

Although I hardly backup dvd's anymore (I've gone completely blu-ray) it seems that this feature is present in DVD Copy, but unfortunately not in Blu-ray Copy.

Can you please add this feature tot DVDFab?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Turn off auto-rewind

Although this is an old posting, I did not see any replies to it. I cannot see any option in DVDFab Blu-ray copy (version 10.0.2.0) to turn this off. I also searched the forum and could not find it anywhere. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this ... in other word just play the movies once and then stop.

Comment

Originally posted by lfogassy View Post
        Although this is an old posting, I did not see any replies to it. I cannot see any option in DVDFab Blu-ray copy (version 10.0.2.0) to turn this off. I also searched the forum and could not find it anywhere. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this ... in other word just play the movies once and then stop.
        Try using customize -
        DVDFab Blu-ray Copy is the best Blu ray copy software free to copy Bluray, in 1:1 lossless quality, to a blank disc, as an ISO file or a folder saved on HDD.
        Last edited by october262; 02-03-2017, 12:59 AM.

Comment

This is not currently possible with a Blu-ray Source in v10, but it still works fine with DVDs (using Customize). It may be added in the future.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X