Mux subpictures directly into MKV file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Mux subpictures directly into MKV file

I use Blu-ray Ripper solely for converting my discs into MKV files. Presently, the subtitles are exported to external files. They need to be muxed into the MKV container. Because of the time requirement, I normally don't bother with MKVMerge to re-mux them in and so a good portion (with foreign language translations) are unwatchable. Using "Direct render to video" is not desired and would require as much time to locate the correct subtitle; for example, X-Men: First Class where the translations are in the second subtitle.

In reading the forums, this appears to be a much desired feature. It would certainly add to the usability of the program.

Sincerely,
    Alatar

+1
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

+1
      Along with a mkv variable bitrate encoding for video.

Comment

Moving to Feature Request forum.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

+1 (as always...already several subjects about this feature)

Comment

+1... It's very frustrating having to remux the file to include subpictures. With MKV being such a versatile and popular container it's a bit perplexing that this isn't being done.

Comment

+ 10 ....Totally Agree
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

-10 for Greg posting twice...tsk tsk.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Well, nothing will happen anyway!!!

So why do I bother???

Comment

Hey mate, never say "never".

Comment

You are right. it has only been 3 years !!!

Comment

Yes please!

I would also like to add me on the list!
                        Locutus2k quote "Along with a mkv variable bitrate encoding for video."
                        Big time agreement here!
                        If you folks are monkey'in around with these option's, thank you for the hard work!
                        enjoy

Comment

Working...
                        X