Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Copy Force subtitles ?

if this posible to get only forced subtitles

If you like only to get your orignal language and your subtitles force like others similars programs like dvdfab does ? is this posible ?

this would be fantastic !

i would also see this feature !!!
    this would make dvdfab perfect

Comment

Do you mean force all the subtitles for a specific language to be displayed when you play the backup disc? You can do this now in Main Movie mode, by selecting all the sub streams you want, then click to the left of the stream selection box for the one you want to always display to turn on the default arrow, a small triangle. This will cause the defaulted stream to be displayed when you play the disc/file.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I didn't know that. But then, I haven't RTFD either, so this may or may not be an undocumented feature.

I can't find a way to turn the little triangle off now that I've found how to turn it on. And what if the little triangle is next to an unchecked box?

Thanks for this info.

Comment

This is a feature that has been available for some time, years. To turn the default arrow off, just click in the same spot again and it will toggle the status. You can use this on audio streams also to change the default stream that is played back, which is very useful for changing back to the original soundtrack on films that have dubbed dialog.

I have no idea what would happen if you defaulted a missing stream, but it would probably not be good.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Clicking the little arrow again doesn't seem to turn it off. The only way I can deselect it is to either uncheck the box that it points to; or if it points to an unchecked box, check and then uncheck the box.

Comment

Working...
            X