Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) How about an iTunes Profile

Whats the chance eh?

I see lots of threads talking about 5.1 support in the different .m4v profiles. But I don't see any clear solutions.

The best one I've seen is to use the Apple TV2 profile.

How about the next release comes with an iTunes Profile.

I've tried to make that profile but so far no joy. Mostly because I'm new to this software, and to ripping video's.

I wish to be able to rip my blue ray's to m4v at 1920 x 1080 with 5.1 audio and be able to play them in either iTunes or Windows Media Player.

I store the files on a shared raid disk setup on a Windows Home Server and can do all I wish, but the 5.1 audio.

I guess I'm waiting for the developers to come up with the solution.

I do very much like the great job you guys are doing with DVDFab, keep up the great work. Hope the next has this available.

Regards, a new DVDFab life time subscriber.

Originally posted by Hooded View Post
    Whats the chance eh?

I see lots of threads talking about 5.1 support in the different .m4v profiles. But I don't see any clear solutions.

The best one I've seen is to use the Apple TV2 profile.

How about the next release comes with an iTunes Profile.

I've tried to make that profile but so far no joy. Mostly because I'm new to this software, and to ripping video's.

I wish to be able to rip my blue ray's to m4v at 1920 x 1080 with 5.1 audio and be able to play them in either iTunes or Windows Media Player.

I store the files on a shared raid disk setup on a Windows Home Server and can do all I wish, but the 5.1 audio.

I guess I'm waiting for the developers to come up with the solution.

I do very much like the great job you guys are doing with DVDFab, keep up the great work. Hope the next has this available.

Regards, a new DVDFab life time subscriber.
    I've been able to create 5.1 aac that iTunes will play, however it will only playback 5.1 ac3 tracks from iTunes store purchased files.
    Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

There is a forum for feature requests, put things like this there next time. I will move it for you. This has been requested in the past and I think it is on the "to-do" list for the developers.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X