X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

File to DVD/BD

Hi,

I am a new member in this Forum. I think it would be a neat feather in the DVD Fab crown if it can include the feature to convert existing file to DVD or BD. Like authoring any AVI files etc.

Thanks

Welcome to the DVDFab Forum and thanks for the suggestion. This capability has been requested in the past so hopefully it is on the "to-do" list.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I agree, File to DVD would make the program awesome. I use DVD Flick for Files to DVD, knowing how DVD FAB developers take pride in their programs, if they do develop such an add on program, I expect it to be faster in processing files than DVD Flick and having a better DVD menu setup.

Comment

File to DVD would be a nice feature....

Comment

I second the File to DVD (ISO) request, this would be awesome!

If this feature was included I'd immediately buy a lifetime license of File to Mobile!

Comment

Agreed - File to DVD conversion would be great.
            I used to use Nero to do DVD to Mobile before DVDFab made it possible and DVDFab is so much faster and easier than Nero so I imagine that File to DVD would be pretty good too.

Comment

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make this a feature, i just upgraded to win 7 and now am regretting it, cause i burn a lot of Avi files to movies, well the program i was using will not work in win 7, but dvdfab, which i have been using for years does and works wonderfully. And burning to ISO file or even directly to DVD with even cheap menu options.
              Last edited by kbas114; 02-06-2010, 01:41 AM.

Comment

This one is greatest interest to me. I think it would also be necessary to add the ability to decrease the file size to fit on a standard DVD disk, the way DVD to DVD does now. That way you could fit an entire movie in AVI format onto a single layer disk.

Comment

Mobile to DVD

How do I convert a file from MKV or AVI back to a DVD structure for play in a standard DVD player?

Is this even currently possible, including compression?

Comment

Originally posted by K1LL3M View Post
                    How do I convert a file from MKV or AVI back to a DVD structure for play in a standard DVD player?

Is this even currently possible, including compression?
                    Currently DVDFab doesn't have the ability to convert a file to DVD format.
                    Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

The devs did say it's on the 'to-do-list'. Not sure when it will be ready though.

Comment

This might be a feature I am interested in. It depends on the performance. I have an HD Canon Camcorder. It produces .mts files. It comes with software that does this but it took almost 3 hours on a good machine to produce a 40 minute clip. I then used DVD2Mobile to produce a WMV file.

Comment

Moved thread to feature request forum.

Comment

Originally posted by W&B View Post
                            The devs did say it's on the 'to-do-list'. Not sure when it will be ready though.
                            Will look forward to this.

It is the one thing I see missing from what is an all in one solution

Comment

Originally posted by billbell52 View Post
                              This might be a feature I am interested in. It depends on the performance. I have an HD Canon Camcorder. It produces .mts files. It comes with software that does this but it took almost 3 hours on a good machine to produce a 40 minute clip. I then used DVD2Mobile to produce a WMV file.
                              Give the file to mobile a try to convert those .mts files to a WMV file

Comment

Working...
                              X