Error 105 fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Error 105 fix

I have been seein lots of people oveer the years getting error 105 witch as we all know means the movie we are trin to put on disc is to big to fit for example on a D5 and most people tell people to mover to a D9 disc witch this is one way to fix the problem... also looking in the settings menu under DVD/ BLU-RAY if u pick write u have a option to pick DVD+R with 4482 MB size and u can pick DVD+R DL with 8152 MB size.... Now i always use +R disc always have and always will they work better and i use nothing but sony brand because i have backuped thousands and never got one coaster not a single one..... All every one has to do to fix this problem is pick the customize option and make a new entry a few MBs smaller than whats listed for the default DVD+R and DVD+R DL cause the MBs they have listed is what space is on the entire disc and people gotta remember it gotta close out the disc witch adds some room so if u compress a disc it makes it that exact size u have picked with out ne extra room. So say for a plain DVD+R it says 4482, make the custom one 4472 MBs and they fit every time and u will never have a error 105 ever again, i havent once since i started doing that..... Maby it would be a good idea for DVDFAB to just change this as the default for DVD+R discs...... Have fun livin a error 105 free life, cause i know i been lovin it for a good old while... Peace out and hope this helps a lot of people......

The defaults for DVD+R discs are 4300 and 8100 in DVDFab. They would only be larger if the user changed them manually. The highest value you can get away with depends on the quality of the blank media and the mechanical accuracy of the drive. You are correct that smaller is safer.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X